Pages

This blog is intended to assist readers in learning koine (New Testament) Greek. Welcome!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Byki vocabulary list flashcards!

I have discovered a great new website: www.byki.com

This website allows you to download and use a flashcard program for various languages, including New Testament Greek.

And what's even better: the flashcards come with sound, and the words are pronounced using a modern Greek pronunciation.

Immediately below I have posted a blog which will give you an idea of how the flashcards work.

Χαίρετε!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanx for thin infomation on the website. I am learning Koine and need all the help I can get!

Evyenia said...

You're very welcome. However, you've probably noticed that this blog is no longer active. If you have any questions you can always leave another comment and I'll try to help. I can also suggest this website: http://blog.greekbiblestudy.org/